Last updated: 2023-09-21
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the website ("us", "we", or "our") and its Services. Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our Services. By accessing or using our Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access these Services.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to become bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access or use any of our Services.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older. Accounts of persons that are found to be under the age of 13 may be deleted at our sole discretion without further notice.
Use of our Services requires a Join-A-Band.com account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your username and responsible for keeping your password secure.
- Your Join-A-Band.com Account and use of this Website. If you create a profile or ads on Join-A-Band.com, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account by means of a chosen e-mail/password combination, or through the information provided when registering through a third party such as faecbook. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with your profile, messaging of other users and placed ads. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your profile, your account, or any other breaches of your account security. Join-a-Band.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to Join-A-Band.com, post links on Join-A-Band.com, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By using Join-A-Band.com, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate these terms or the User Guidelines. By submitting Content to Join-a-Band.com for inclusion on the website, you grant us a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your Content and for the promotion of Join-a-Band.com. This license allows Join-a-Band.com to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by us so that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) your content through their services. If you delete Content, or request us to remove content on your behalf, we will use reasonable efforts to remove this content if it belongs to your account, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion, (i) refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way considered harmful, spam, hateful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate the account of or deny access to and use of Join-A-Band.com to any individual or entity without further communication. Join-A-Band.com is a free service and we have no obligation to provide a refund of any sorts for services rendered or damages incurred by the use of Join-a-Band.com.
When using Join-A-Band.com, you agree not to:
- Publish material or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law.
- Use automated systems as to overburden our systems, as determined by us at our sole discretion.
- Disclose the sensitive personal information of others.
- Send spam or bulk unsolicited messages.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or attack any of our services or network.
- Distribute material that is or enables malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious code.
Responsibility of Visitors
Join-a-Band.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to our Services, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating our Services, we do not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Our Services may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Our Services may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Please notify us of any unlawful or copyrighted Content. so we can deem rightful action to remove such Content. Join-a-Band.com can not be held reliable for any potential damages or harm inflicted resulting from the use by visitors of our Services, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Join-A-Band.com links, and any material that links to Join-A-Band.com. We do not have any control over those non-Join-A-Band.com websites, and are not responsible for their contents or their use. Any links to any (especially by means of user generated content) third party websites we do not imply that we endorse such website unless expressly stated. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Join-a-Band.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Join-A-Band.com websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As Join-a-Band.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Join-A-Band.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Join-a-Band.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Kikvors Web Media will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Join-a-Band.com website or its users. In the case of such termination, Join-a-Band.com has no obligation to provide any form of material or immaterial compensation even if funds were received by Join-a-Band.com from said user.
This Agreement does not transfer from Join-a-Band.com to you any by Join-a-Band.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Join-a-Band.com, including all contents on the website Join-A-Band.com, the Join-A-Band.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Join-A-Band.com or our Services, our trademarks or registered trademarks of Join-a-Band.com or Join-a-Band.com's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Join-a-Band.com Content or media or that with third-party trademarks.
We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know via a post on our website and/or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. As a registered user of the site you can not unsubscribe from such notices. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms as per the designated date and time. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
Join-a-Band.com may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Join-A-Band.com account (if you have one), you can simply discontinue using our Services and use the site's functionality to delete all of your Content and personal information such as any ads and user profile information posted by your account or your entire user account which will delete any personal information stored in our systems within one business day. Provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Our Services are provided “as is.” Join-a-Band.com and any Join-a-Band.com licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Join-a-Band.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain Content or Services through our website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event will the owners of Join-a-Band.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Join-a-Band.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Join-a-Band.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty.
US Economic Sanctions.
You expressly represent and warrant that your use of our Services and or associated services and products is not contrary to applicable U.S. Sanctions. Such use is prohibited, and Join-a-Band.com reserves the right to terminate accounts or access of those in the event of a breach of this condition.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Join-a-Band.com, its contractors, its licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Join-a-Band.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Join-a-Band.com, or by the posting by of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the country The Netherlands and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the courts located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Join-a-Band.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us using the contact form on the website.